Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Scream!

I scream! Not because I am being tormented by the immense work load that I have and my crumbling social life BUT because of this relatively new ice cream parlour called MarbleStones that opened its doors a few months ago in Jinnah Super. I had heard some not-so-good comments about it but still thought I would give it a whirl myself and boy am I glad that I did!

     

These guys have a weird way of ice creaming (I screaming... get it?... ah forget it). It reminds you of takatak (or as some people call it katakat) Their menu is incomprehensible so don't bother reading it, unless of course you have thorough knowledge of gibberish. I did a little mix and matching of my own and came up with the chocolate, peanut butter, reeses combination and it was mind blowingly amazing! The chocolate could have been a little bitter but still it got me addicted to ice cream(something that i loathed as youngin). The next time I went there I added a browine to the concussion and voila its the best ice cream dessert you will ever get to eat.

No comments: